About Me

A confession!

I made this blog in 2017 yet I did not post any single article about teaching and learning. Today is 2019. Happy New YEAR!. This year I feel so motivated and decide  to  execute the last two years resolution . Yeaaay....

Tis theme of blog is  A confession of An English Teacher. Yes, I plan not only write about teaching but also share simple stories happen surround me that might inspire others.

Ring the bell, Please!

I am an English teacher who likes to keep learning and to explore effective ways of teaching in order to conquer challenges in education and to improve myself  both as a teacher and a person. In this blog, I will share things that I do in my classrooms. I really hope that there are some feedback from others. I also will post some related activities in education.

Before entering the classrooms, lesson plans have to be made, Preparing teaching aids is crucial to help learners improving their Skills in speaking, listening, reading, and writing. When all  the preparations are done, I am so ready to walk confidently into the classroom.. So....Ring the bell, please!

Hope you enjoy my blog. 😅😊

Regards,

Ms. Rini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog